ALL eligible* patients are now able to book their covid booster with us – as long as your 2nd dose was more than 3 months ago.
Our dedicated booking line has re-opened between 9am – 3pm all this week, and Wednesday to Friday next week – 0118 2141 686. Please call this line for bookings, along with any other covid vaccine queries – please do not call our main reception number.
Please note – you cannot have a covid vaccine within 4 weeks of a positive covid test – keep this in mind when booking.
Please do not attend if you develop any covid symptoms; please isolate and book a PCR test.
*JCVI have advised that the following groups should be offered a COVID-19 booster vaccine.
● those living in residential care homes for older adults
● all adults aged 18 years or over
● frontline health and social care workers
● all those aged 16 to 49 years with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19 (table 3)
● all carers aged 16 years and above
● all those aged 16 years and above who are household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals (tables 3 or 4) of any age