Cohorts 5 – 9
We have now made several attempts to contact everyone in cohort 6 (16 – 64 years ‘at risk’). If we haven’t been able to reach you and you would like to come and have a vaccine, we want to hear from you! Please get in touch via one of the 3 contact methods below. Please check that you are eligible under cohort 6 first – details below*.
Thanks to an increase in vaccine supply, we have now been able to extend the invite to cohorts 5 – 9 (anyone aged 50+). If you are 50 years or older and would like to be vaccinated, please get in touch via one of the 3 contact methods below.
How to contact us
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details
- Message us online via our website contact pages
- Call 0118 2141 686 or 01182141 683 between 9am and 3pm – if we are unable to answer your call, we will call you back.
Please DO NOT CALL THE MAIN SURGERY NUMBER our surgery team must remain available to help our patients and cannot help you with vaccine queries or bookings. Once you’ve made contact we will be in touch to get you booked in as soon as we can, your patience is appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you at our vaccine clinic soon, take care all!
*Cohort 6 – 16 – 64 years ‘at risk’
- Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Chronic Heart disease and vascular disease
- Chronic Kidney disease
- Chronic Liver disease
- Chronic Neurological disease
- Any Diabetes
- Immunosuppression (for those taking oral steroids, this only applies if your course is for more than 1 month at a dose equivalent to prednisolone at 20mg or more per day)
- Asplenia or dysfunction of the spleen
- Morbid Obesity – Body Mass Index (BMI) equal to of higher than 40 only
- Severe Mental Illness
- Learning disabilities
- Adult carers – those who are eligible for a carer’s allowance, or those who are the sole or primary carer of an elderly or disabled person who is at increased risk of COVID-19 mortality and therefore clinically vulnerable