In order to keep our staff and patients safe during this year’s flu clinics we have strict rules and regulations in place that all patients must please follow.
- Please arrive at your appointment time – DO NOT come early.
- You must wear a face covering to enter the surgery
- Please do not wear gloves, hand gel will be provided.
- You must adhere to the one way system and social distancing rules at all times
- Come alone, anyone not on the clinic list will be denied entry, except if you need a carer.
- Injections will take place in the corridors so please wear a top that allows easy access to the top of your arm
- You MUST NOT attend if:
- you, or any member in your household, develops any Covid Symptoms in the 2 weeks ahead of your appointment,
- you have had contact with a confirmed Covid case in the 2 weeks ahead of your appointment
- or if you are subject to quarantine following travel abroad,
- or if you have been advised to self-isolate by a contact tracer
Please note – we are currently only booking flu clinics for patients aged 65 and over. Clinics for further cohorts will be added as soon as we can.