FLU VACCINES STILL AVAILABLE!
We still have flu vaccines available for ALL eligible groups*
If you are eligible for the NHS flu vaccine please either book online via the NHS App or Patient Access (selecting the correct age slot), or you can call our dedicated flu booking line on 0118 2141 686 – this line will be open between 10am – 1pm ONLY on weekdays until Friday 10th December.
Over 100 patients did not attend for their flu appointment at the clinic we held on Saturday morning – please let us know in advance if you are unable to come so we can offer your slot to someone else and ensure our resources are used efficiently. The quickest way to let us know is via the cancellation page on our website: Cancel an Appointment | The Boathouse Surgery (pangbournesurgery.co.uk)
Thank you 😊
* The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- are younger than 50 and have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are 2 – 3 years (where 2nd birthday is before 1.9.21)
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers